Monday, July 11, 2011

Queen or Clown: You Decide

Khia has seemingly found her calling since she decided to get those d*cks off her neck and her back (click here to be reminded of  #2 on my personal list of "Worst Hip-Hop Songs Ever", second only to D4L's "Laffy Taffy"). 

My play-cousins over at C& D have given me life in the form of Khia's mud-slinging, s*it talking rampage enlightening diatribe. She comes shrouded in the self-proclaimed title of "Queen" whilst speaking the language that only a hardened convict or a drunken sailor can love. 

Don't get me wrong, although she kept it realer than most in many respects, my personal judgment jury is still out and I'm awaiting the verdict. In the mean time, you decide if you would categorize her opinion as queens' speech or the banter of a jester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment