Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Crack is Wack: Back Away From the Pipe, Katt Williams (ALARMING FOOTAGE)

Ok, I did do the most with the "alarming footage" bit, but I'm just saying. I saw it and was alarmed. Apparently Katt Williams is dissing Martin, Steve Harvey, Jamie Foxx and others but all I deciphered was him saying "Jamie Foxx...the Foxhole...I'm gonna take it in the foxhole". Still, him acting like Gator being all sweaty and babbling like a crack infested lunatic rapping like that is definitely not a good look.

Even the background looks like every trap house in every hood movie it could use some decorations.

3 comments:

  1. Can't help but notice the little baby in the background.....siiighh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rev. Renita, You're here!!! I didn't know you checked me out. You proud? p.s. I didn't even see the baby. smh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, since you're here, you should follow me :-)

    ReplyDelete