Saturday, June 16, 2012

$hit Just Got Real!

I don't know about you, but I have secretly been hedging my bets against the validity of Kola Boof's claims that she was creeping wth Kimora Lee Simmon's husband, Djimon Hounsou, for four years. As of today, I feel the exact opposite: she has got to be telling the truth!

Not only is Kola Boof's "official statement amazingly well-written, it is also an educational piece of work! After reading it in it's lengthy entirety, not only did I learn new words and phrases such as vaginal fibulation and Nilotic, but I was also reminded of one of my favorite word combinations, Boule Octoroon.

Read Kola's telling testimony and how she refers to a hypothetical war between her and Russell Simmons as her "Arab-American Army" against his "Booty Bust'n EBT Card Army" in her official statement here.

No comments:

Post a Comment